Newbie questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I want to use nopC on an existing .net4 website, and 'embed' it into the existing content area of the masterpage.
The website already uses masterpages and asp.net membership.
Is it easy make nopC use the existing masterpages and connect to the existing membership database, or what would the best way be to make it work?
13 лет назад
Hi, welcome to the community.

masterpages
You can do this - but (without knowing your requirements exactly) I wonder if it would be best/easier to rebuild your existing site around the nopcommerce framework rather than vice versa ? If not, there are features of the nopcommerce masterpages that would have to be included in your existing ones.

membership
NopCommerce use its own providers derived from the asp.net membership system.
look at:
StoreMembershipProvider (\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Profile\StoreMembershipProvider.cs)
StoreRoleProvider (\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Profile\StoreRoleProvider.cs)

you should search the forum to see if you can dig up some other posts ( I remember reading some ) such as
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3186/integration-cmsbannerfidelity-programspaymenttaxes-shipping.aspx

which might give you some ideas about integration nop with other applications

- hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.