Live update pricing and currency rates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I am looking to be able to sell small gold/silver bars and coins on my nopCom webstore and was wondering if anyone knows how I can have live updating of my prices in-line with the market spot pricing of these items.

I cannot see any way to do it through the nopCommerce admin panel, but maybe it could be possible through the database?

Also, is there a way to auto update the currency rates without having to manually login and do it every time?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Glenn.
13 лет назад
hi Glenn,

v1.9 has an

Auto update enabled

option ( every hour )
13 лет назад
Is there a way to auto update stock levels and maybe even pricing from a suppliers product XML file that is updated daily by them etc. ?
13 лет назад
Thanks for the answer haydie, I am currently on 1.8 but have brought my testing site up to 1.9 and can see the auto update for currency rates.

That still leaves me with the question as to whether I can update product prices in line with live gold and silver pricing. Any ideas here?

Many thanks...
13 лет назад
I have implemented a Price Updater task which loads a supplier html pricelist parses it and updates my live prices.

Unfortunately my solution is custom and not suitable for release but there no reason you can't write your own if you are familiar with xml and c#.
I used xpath and httprequests.
13 лет назад
zanadar,

That's great but I am unfamiliar with C# so couldn't even make a stab at it! However it is something that I really do want to learn and will have to very soon. .NET seems to be the way forward...

Cheers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.