Bulk Edit Products - Previously deleted variants are still listed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hello,

Initialy I created a product with several variants.  In this case it was a shirt with a variant that showed a photo for each color.

Later I deleted all the color specific variants and kept only one undefined variant with drop downs for color and size.

When attempting to do a Bulk Edit of the product all the variants active and deleted are still listed.  The deleted variants are not shown when editing the products individualy.

Thanks,
Felix
13 лет назад
It looks to me like it gets all of the product variants with no determination on whether or not they are deleted.

I have a possible solution, but I have not tested it and don't know if it will work. It requires a rebuild of the solution.

In "BulkEditProducts.ascx.cs" (admin section under modules), put this code in the "protected List<ProductVariant> GetProductVariants()" method right before "return productVariants":

foreach (ProductVariant pv in productVariants)
            {
                if (pv.Deleted)
                    productVariants.Remove(pv);
            }

Not tested, but worth a shot.
13 лет назад
Thanks Barry,

I just tested the code but it did not filter the previously deleted attributes.  Could a task be added to look at fixing this issue?

Regards,
Felix
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.