Very slow for the initial loading

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
https://www.lecomposites.com/
This is my website, It takes more than 1 min to open it, but if you close the tab and open it in a new tab, it's quick. If you close the browser and open it again, it will be very very very slow again. I am creazy already!!! Please help me.

Oh the version is 4.0

Thanks.
4 года назад
Yes you are correct. Of course you have a lot of Images and content to download on the first load.
The second load (on new tab) everything is coming from the browser cache and website cache.
Opening and closing the browser not quite as slow - I suppose it has still got to check / reconnect with everything in the caches as well as download changed content
There is also the load of the website itself.  

Is it a new website or has it just slowed down recently ?
Not sure what you have done so far to analyse and reduce load time ?

Some basic things
- you need to look at the actual server itself and the resources.
- You can profile the website and see what images and content may need optimisation.
- Determine if it is really necessary to have so many products and options on the home page.

There are probably other tools which can help with analysis but its not my area of knowledge. Some others maybe able to help with that.
4 года назад
Thank you Yidna, it worked correct before, it just happened one day, and I tried to deploy the same code and same content on the other web server, the loading speed is fine. So I wonder there is something wrong with the server now, because even we open the static page for the first time, it will be very very slow too. For example: https://www.lecomposites.com/app.html
4 года назад
BTW, nopCommerce 4.30 (currently in BETA) starts twice faster than 4.20

And version 4.00 was much way slower than 4.20
4 года назад
secondchu wrote:
it worked correct before, it just happened one day, and I tried to deploy the same code and same content on the other web server, the loading speed is fine. l

May be worth checking the database indexes on the slow server.  This is very helpful:
https://ola.hallengren.com/sql-server-index-and-statistics-maintenance.html

I just encountered this while preparing my staging site for production.  I scripted out the database schema for the production db, and after migrating my data from various sources the new site took over 5 minutes to start.  Looking in the logs I could see that all of the stored procedure calls during start up were taking 2-5 seconds each, instead of the 5-7 milliseconds in staging.  Then looking at the execution plans for the stored procedures it was painfully obvious that the indexes were not copied over.  As it turns out, when scripting out a schema the default to include the indexes is false.  Go figure.

Not sure if this is your situation, but maybe it will help someone else sometime.
4 года назад
Thank you all your replies, I think there is no matter with the database performance, the database performance is acceptable. The strange thing is for the initial loading even we opent he static page. Maybe I need to upgrade to 4.2.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.