First Access Page daily is very slow

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hi,

Somebody knows and managed to solve slowness when access to nopcommerce site after 5 hours? (Is Example). I have hosted a virtual store in smarterasp.net. For development process I'm using tempurl, but sometimes when I would like to access home page, it spent around 2 or 3 minuts to show home page, sometimes more time. I would like to remark I used the compiled package from nopcommerce official page. I'm using nop 4.20

Thanks.
4 года назад
It's very common asp.net application. Running Keep alive schedule task maybe helpful in this case.

//Jaber Kibria
4 года назад
You need to login to your admin panel, got to the menu and go to system > schedule task

You need to enable keep alive on your scheduled tasks. You made need to shorten the run period depending on your sever settings but the default settings are adequate for most hosts.

Should this not solve you issue consider viewing you log files.
4 года назад
Hi.

Thanks for both answers. Indeed, keep alive process is running every 300 secunds.
I think this behavior is the default behavior.

Some additional suggestion?

Thanks
4 года назад
Update run period as 60 seconds.
4 года назад
If you already have "running every 300 seconds", then I don't think making it every 60 seconds will help.  Check your IIS logs to be sure it's running.

It's possible the site (app pool) is restarting due to memory problems.  Check your System Log for Short Message "Application started".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.