Multi-Vendor selling a single product like what Amazon does

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hello,

I read all about Multi-Vendor selling a single product on NopCommerce but I didnt find anything which can solve my problem.

I want to sell a single product by different Vendors like what Amazon and eBay do,
Does anybody knows any solution for it?

I'm using NopCommerce v4.2

Please kindly help.
4 года назад
Lot of people asking this feature with nopCommerce. But there is no short solution in this case. You will require lot of customization to achieve this.
4 года назад
This is a very helpful feature and because of marketplaces like Amazon and eBay it is so common for customers and vendors to buy or sell in this way.

I wish NOP would make this feature in next versions.
4 года назад
This is a very helpful feature and because of marketplaces like Amazon and eBay it is so common for customers and vendors to buy or sell in this way.

I wish NOP would make this feature in next versions.
4 года назад
Is it a way like Product Attributes or anything to let customers to choose vendor?
4 года назад
Purpose of product attributes is totally different.

However, using product attribute, you can display multiple vendors on details page and manage stock as well. But you cannot handle lots of other features like vendor notification or order events, product management and others.
4 года назад
Yes, this is a must future for multiple vendors syore.
4 года назад
What about affiliate?

Can we handle Multi Vendor for a single product using affiliate?
4 года назад
No.
4 года назад
What about affiliate?

Can we handle Multi Vendor for a single product using affiliate?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.