Installation error - line 26

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I'm trying to the installation wizard to create a database on SQL Server 2005 (which is not on my machine, but on the network) and am getting this error:

An error occured: Line 28: Incorrect syntax near '('.
Running scripts from file: C:\Documents and Settings\Janice\My Documents\JT\VWD & SQL development\Tools & scripts\Shopping Carts\nopCommerce_1.20_NoSource\install\Scripts\nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql

Does anyone know to what this is referring? I've also tried creating a blank database and running the (nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql) script from there, but get the same error message.

Thanks,
JC
14 лет назад
Did you run the script in SQL Server Management Studio against your database or was this just using the wizard but entering the existing database name?
14 лет назад
I got exact same error using wizard, on step3. It complain syntax error on row 28 of nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql. The database is on the same server using SQL server 2005. I let wizard created the new database instance. The server had SQLServer 2000 installed as well. Not sure if that will cause any problem.

Thanks.
Wade
14 лет назад
Hi, i get the same problem
An error occured: Line 28: Incorrect syntax near '('.
Running scripts from file: and inte the CreateDatabase.sql that dont work.

Do anyone know what this could mean? Since im on a hosted i dont know how to check if i have MSSQL 2000, 2005 or 2008.
14 лет назад
Hi

I found out that i only had MSSQL 2000 on that server, when trying on the same webhost but another databaseserver with 2005 it worked perfect.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.