Anonymous checkout - who uses it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi All

I was wondering how many users have enabled the "anonymous checkout" feature?

I've read that it can help in the conversion rate but I'd like to hear a few thoughts/comments from those who have decided one way or the other...
13 лет назад
We have developed several stores for different clients. Some specialized in flowers and gifts like to have this option for it simplifies the shopping process. In this type of stores the shopper buys for someone else so the delivery is going to be to a third party. If you requiere registration, the shopping process becomes budersome. On the other hand our clients recon that when they have the data of the shopper they can promote recurrent sales.
13 лет назад
Thanks Eduardo, that's useful feedback.

Do those gift type companies also use the one page check-out too?
13 лет назад
heliNet wrote:
Thanks Eduardo, that's useful feedback.

Do those gift type companies also use the one page check-out too?

Yes they do as florists, but it varies from bussines to bussines.
13 лет назад
In my store I use anonymous checkout and also I've modified the shopping cart page so that when you click "checkout" it goes directly to the billing address, instead of going to the loging/anonymous checkout page. This reduces one step in the checkout process. I also skip the shipping method selection page if there's only one shipping method available.
Both are relatively simple changes.

You can check it out at (The Ham Place).

Francesc
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.