Updating Nop.BusinessLogic.dll file

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
Hi All,

I would like to know the steps to update the Nop.BusinessLogic.dll that comes as part of the Nop Commerce V1.9 (no source). I tried compiling the source version (both debug and release) and copying it to the website bin directory. Result of that is the below errors:

Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.BusinessLogic.org' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Any help would be much appreciated.
13 лет назад
From the error, it looks like you renamed an assembly on the website from Nop.BusinessLogic.dll to Nop.BusinessLogic.org.dll. Perhaps you added the org to the original assembly before uploading the new assembly. If you want to keep the original Nop.BusinessLogic.dll, you could name it Nop.BusinessLogic.dll.org and then upload the new Nop.BusinessLogic.dll assembly.

13 лет назад
Ah yes I wanted to keep the original assembly so I added a org to the file name. Thanks for your help, the updated business logic assembly is working now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.