Web.sitemap / Accordion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
I created a new module and added a accordion that is databound to Web.sitemap located in the main root directory.  Everything works great when the page renders, but my Web.sitemap is not being recognized ... instead, my accordion is filled with data from the Admin.sitemap.  I think the issue is that the admin sitemap is registered in the root folder web.config file.  I think I can add "add name=" to the .config file but all my attempts have failed.  I think I am doing the add name wrong.  Can someone shed some light on how to add a second sitemap to the web.config file?

Chad
13 лет назад
Hi,
You will need to add the sitemap to the web.config file (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1e333zt4.aspx) and then configure your menu to use it using the

SiteMapProviderName="..."

property. The SiteMapProviderName in the menu element should be the same as the name you gave it in the web.config file.

Hope this helps,

Chris
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.