Which .cs file calculates the nopcommerce standard shipping cost

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me which .cs file actually calculates the standard nopcommerce 4.20 shipping total which are shown in the following pages:

1. cart
2. onepagecheckout -> payment information
3. order details page.
4. pdf invoice

Is the same amount sent for payment as well?

Thanks,
Saurabh.
3 года назад
NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderTotalCalculationService.cs

Hope this is what you are looking for.
3 года назад
Note that while OrderTotalCalculationService does handle the shipping 'total' by making adjustments, such as free shipping, discounts, tax, etc, it's the shipping rate provider plugins that determine the base shipping rate.

The pdf invoice shipping rate is not "calculated".  The order already has that information recorded, so it just displays what's on the order record.

RE: "same amount sent for payment as well?"
Shipping is included in the "Total"  (as is tax).  There may be an additional 'payment fee'.
3 года назад
Thanks a lot KMSRao and New York.

That file worked. I have made some customization and have recompiled.

Now, I am facing another issue. I want to add this dll file to the live server which already has some custom plugin installed.

Can you please tell me the procedure to upload the changes to the live server.

Regards,
Saurabh.
3 года назад
What have you changed ?
If you changed a plugin then install the new version of the plugin on your production server using Admin
If you changed the core then copy the new .dll to the production server then restart the webserver
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.