How do I export/import everything

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 лет назад
My client already has NOP 1.8 and they wish to switch hosting providers. Ive set up NOP 1.8 on their new hosting database and was wondering if there is a way to export every product.

When I tried the export from the old NOP 1.8 it only exported some of the products and all of the product variant attributes were lost (EG: Sizes). They have something like 200+ products and it would take time that we don't have to manually input every product.

Ive also tried exporting the sql script directly from the database but im not sure where this information is stored.

Could anyone help me out?
13 лет назад
In the admin area of the old site backup the database and images, then download the files.

Upload these to the new server and perform a restore - bingo :)

This definately works, I used this method to go live from local development and testing to live with a host just a couple of days ago. Just waiting on domain transfers now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.