Problem with upgradeing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi, I downloaded a backup database (3.70 Version) and install a local nopcommerce (4.30 version), I did all query's without any error. I did 7spikes upgrade too, it works without error but now when i tried to start nopcommerce, i got error "SqlException: Invalid column name 'MobilePictureId'."

Raw: https://pastebin.com/raw/vkzXp7Ma

Any ideas what can i do ?
3 года назад
The correct way of upgrading any nopCommerce installation is to first download the upgrade scripts for all the subsequent versions. So for 3.7 version, you should download all the upgrade scripts 3.8,3.9,....upto 4.3, and run them one by one via SQL Server Management Studio.

What this does is that it makes sure that you are actually adapting all the changes that those versions made to the database. Once you do this, your core database will be upgraded.
Next you should upgrade plugins by consulting with your plugin vendors, as each of them may have different ways of doing it.
3 года назад
RoastedBytes wrote:
The correct way of upgrading any nopCommerce installation is to first download the upgrade scripts for all the subsequent versions. So for 3.7 version, you should download all the upgrade scripts 3.8,3.9,....upto 4.3, and run them one by one via SQL Server Management Studio.

What this does is that it makes sure that you are actually adapting all the changes that those versions made to the database. Once you do this, your core database will be upgraded.
Next you should upgrade plugins by consulting with your plugin vendors, as each of them may have different ways of doing it.

Hi, thanks for advice but i did it allready, i downloaded & upgraded 7spikes too, (all scripts are from pavilion theme)
https://i.imgur.com/OWtmZko.png

I'll try to do it agai.
3 года назад
Your database is missing the MobilePictureId column needed for 7Spikes' AnywhereSliders plugin.  

Confirm with Nop-Templates, as I don't know what their upgrade scripts look like, but more than likely you need to edit the table design in SSMS for the SS_AS_SliderImage table associated with their plugin.
3 года назад
I did update step by step (3.80 nopcommerce, then 3.80 7spikes untill end) and everything is working fine now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.