Help about a request I need in my future nop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi, I'm new in Nopcommerce.

I'd like to know how can I do in che backoffice area this thing.

1) some products I sell, users can find a form where they can put a text that will be printed on the product.
My question is: is it possible that if a user does NOT fill the form, he can buy any quantity, instead if he fill something in the form, the min qty he can buy is 10.

Some suggestions how can I do this?
thanks in advance
3 года назад
I don't think there's any way to put a condition on the Minimum Quantity.
So, one way to do this would be to set up a Grouped product with two simple products.  One simple product has the attribute (text box) with a minimum quantity of 10.  The other simple product has no attribute and a minimum quantity of 1
3 года назад
Hi thanks. But how will work?
3 года назад
emitest2020 wrote:

My question is: is it possible that if a user does NOT fill the form, he can buy any quantity, instead if he fill something in the form, the min qty he can buy is 10.

You can configure minimum cart quantity in product edit page - https://prnt.sc/ur1luw  (See in admin demo )

so when user try to add item in cart with below configured quantity then system does not allow it.

see here - https://prnt.sc/ur1ne0

Check on demo store - Apple macbook product and try to add item in cart with 1 quantity

You'll get idea.
3 года назад
Hope you looking for exactly what I explained
3 года назад
Hi  no this is not what i need.
I need that for the same product, free qty if users buy the product not adding a text.
Instead if the user put a pernnsltion, he is forced to put in the cart min 10 pieces.
3 года назад
New York wrote:
So, one way to do this would be to set up a Grouped product with two simple products.  One simple product has the attribute (text box) with a minimum quantity of 10.  The other simple product has no attribute and a minimum quantity of 1

Hi, can be a good Idea.

A) But have I to prepare these 2 simple products with same conplete description, images prices etc?
B) where can I create 2 attributes of this kind in the backoffice?
Thanks
3 года назад
New York wrote:

Hi, could you please tell me:
For personalization I need for some products the user find some text boxes, for other times they instead find a file to upload.
1) is it possible to have a text box, or only a file to upload, or both (very few times)?
Thanks
3 года назад
You can add one or more attributes to a product,and each can be a different control type (text box, file upload, etc.)

(Have you set up your test system yet?)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.