Upgradation from 4.1 to 4.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
I have version 4.1 application & now we want to upgrade 4.1 version application.
Is there any way to add/merge new version file in 4.1 version application without disturbing the source code of version 4.1?
3 года назад
If I upgrade application from version 4.1 to 4.3 , then what & where I have to change code in my application of version 4.3?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks!
3 года назад
If you made custom changes to 4.10 source code, then you need to manually merge those changes into the 4.30 source code.
3 года назад
Thanks for your reply!

I just want to know is there any way to add/merge version 4.3 file into 4.1 version? So that no need to replace all existing file?

If this can happen, then I can run my 4.1 version application as it is. No need to upgrade to 4.3.
3 года назад
I have to upgrade my current application having version 4.1

How to do changes in version 4.1 application from newer version(4.3) without upgrading to newer version(4.3)?

How to add/merge new file/code from newer version to my current version (4.1) application?
3 года назад
Hi Abhishek,
You must have to upgrade step by step
like 4.10 to 4.20 and then 4.20 to 4.3

Check here document
3 года назад
The upgrade path for nopCommerce has been the same for years. Version to Version. Consider that the core platform has been evolving over the last few years. A better approach would be to see how you would merge your version into the new version. I would think that approach would suffice better.  NopCommerce has never been a backward compatible system in a whole.
3 года назад
Thanks for your reply!
3 года назад
ways
1) Check the nopCommerce commit from 4.1 to 4.2 then 4.2 to 4.3(upgrade task only)
2) Compare nopCommerce 4.1 and 4.2 source code using any differnt software to verify the changes and then  4.2(your changes code) and 4.3
3 года назад
sangeetshah wrote:
1) Check the nopCommerce commit from 4.1 to 4.2 then 4.2 to 4.3(upgrade task only)

This will take ages man
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.