nopcommerce 4.3 plugin access denied on Microsoft azure hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi there,

I am getting a known exception. my nopcommerce  4.3 version hosted on azure. I was getting same exception for 4.0. on  but I found some solution for 4.0 version. can any body help to fix problem with 4.3 hosted on azure.  following it the details of the exception. is some thing wrong with azure hosting.

An error occurred while starting the application.
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll' is denied.
System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile(string sourceFullPath, string destFullPath, bool overwrite)

Exception: Plugin 'Must be assigned to customer role'. Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll' is denied.
Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs, line 569

Exception: Plugin 'Must be assigned to customer role'. Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll' is denied.
Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll' is denied.
Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs, line 580

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll' is denied.
3 года назад
I have the same issue as you, but I deploy Nop 4.3 on my Server, so I give enough permission(everyone)  to Plugin folder, all is working. so you can try it on Microsoft azure hosting.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.