Customer Registration questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 лет назад
Just a guess....

When the admin approves the new customer, it only QUEUES the message to be sent to the customer..it is not SENT until the send Email scheduled task runs..

Do you see those messages in the Message Queue when you filter by "Show not sent only" ??
6 лет назад
hi still in the learning stages. but on one of our sites where I need to approve a client,
I always click on send the welcome message and send manually.

on my other site where I do not need to approve clients the welcome message sends automatically.
not sure if there is a way there is a way for the welcome message is sent automatically when the admin needs to approve
6 лет назад
Lee69 wrote:
hi still in the learning stages. but on one of our sites where I need to approve a client,
I always click on send the welcome message and send manually.

on my other site where I do not need to approve clients the welcome message sends automatically.
not sure if there is a way there is a way for the welcome message is sent automatically when the admin needs to approve

You can have different welcome messages for each store when you edit them in Advanced mode
6 лет назад
I am looking for someone who could make SMS verification on registration... It would be very helpful!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.