Команда nopCommerce расширяется и приглашает на работу первоклассных .NET разработчиков, маркетологов и менеджеров по продажам.

4.40 Override View in Plugin

один месяц назад
I'm trying to change what is displayed in the No Results section on the _ProductsInGridOrLines.cchtml view by having a custom plugin.

I can't seem to find any good documentation around how to accomplish this and looks like the RouteProvider class is now different in 4.40.

Thanks!
один месяц назад
There are probably other ways but if you want to load your version of _ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml from a plugin folder you can use a CustomViewEngine

See some code here https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/85129/how-to-make-custom-view-engine-in-nopcommerce-43
Also see https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/91885/viewlocationexpander-cannot-find-views-in-plugin-if-same-view-exists-in-theme-or-default-view-in-nop
один месяц назад
Hey Yidna,

I was able to get this to work, there was an issue with another plugin that we were using that had a different controller so I had to add the direct controller folder to the view locations.

Code

ViewLocationExpander : IViewLocationExpander
{
  public IEnumerable<string> ExpandViewLocations(ViewLocationExpanderContext context, IEnumerable<string> viewLocations)
  {
            // Have to manually include the Catalog because the 7Spikes plugins have a Catalog7Spikes controller,
            //  so that will default to the base view
            IEnumerable<string> expandedLocations = new string[]
            {
                "~/Plugins/<PluginName>/Views/{1}/{0}.cshtml",
                "~/Plugins/<PluginName/Views/Catalog/{0}.cshtml"
            };        

viewLocations = expandedLocations .Concat(viewLocations);
            return viewLocations;
  }

public void PopulateValues(ViewLocationExpanderContext context)
    {
            // No values needed to populate
    }
}

public class DependencyRegistrar : IDependencyRegistrar
{
   public void Register(IServiceCollection services, ITypeFinder typeFinder, AppSettings appSettings)
        {  
    services.Configure<RazorViewEngineOptions>(o =>{
                o.ViewLocationExpanders.Add(new ViewLocationExpander());
            });
  }
}