nopCommerce 4.50 Roadmap Discussion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Hello Folks,

Its a best time to start discussion about what will be in 4.5 version :)

Features are ready for 4.5 :)
5727: Upgrade to .NET 6
4363: Clear log with sliding windows
4988: Web API support
4905: Allow a store owner to limit the maximum order total that could be paid by reward points (in percent)
Many more....!

Expected in 4.5 :)
5874: Facebook Pixel plugin. Use Facebook Conversions API
5755: Google Analytics plugin. Possible wrong conversions value
5705: Add a way to enable/disable discounts
8: Automatically update order totals when editing an order (configurable) Pending from 2016 :)
36 : Rental products. Better inventory management
329: Real GST / PST tax support
374: More ACL permissions for actions in admin area ("read", "write", etc)
778: Allow a store owner to approve products by vendors
Many more....!

Please vote and discuss adding these issues to nopCommerce 4.50 Roadmap :)

Finally, What is the approx. estimated date for releasing nopCommerce 4.5 ?
2 года назад
forefront wrote:
What is the approx. estimated date for releasing nopCommerce 4.5?

We plan to release the beta version already the next week. And most probably, it'll take a couple of weeks to release the RTM version.

forefront wrote:
Its a best time to start discussion about what will be in 4.5 version :)

Considering my previous reply I think it's too late to discuss what will be included in this version :)

By the way, you can also find our roadmap for versions 4.60 and 4.70 here and here
2 года назад
What we really need, is some form of page builder, similar to Umbraco's grid system. As we all know, the CMS and layout options for nopCommerce are extremely lacking, and what I feel is really holding this platform back moving forward.
2 года назад
i really want to tell the same thing.
2 года назад
a.m. wrote:
We plan to release the beta version already the next week. And most probably, it'll take a couple of weeks to release the RTM version.

Great news. Thanks
2 года назад
untiedshoes wrote:
What we really need, is some form of page builder, similar to Umbraco's grid system. As we all know, the CMS and layout options for nopCommerce are extremely lacking, and what I feel is really holding this platform back moving forward.

YES! This would be fantastic.
2 года назад
hkbits wrote:

YES! This would be fantastic.

Yep, even if it would end up being a premium plugin (like the API), it would still be very welcomed!
2 года назад
I think ability to add product attributes based on product category. This would be very good feature. Many other open source systems like (woocommerce, prestashop, magento) have this features in plugins.
2 года назад
I will be happy if you add products by xml.  this will help a lot of businesses.
2 года назад
untiedshoes wrote:

That is the most required feature of nopCommerce nowadays!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.