How to import specifications "as they are" when importing products?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
i am using nopcommerce 4.30

i have many products and i want to quickly add product specifications to create filters on the site

i have already created all specifications and they exist, i just need to add them to products

my problem is that i need to add IDs of specification attributes which takes much time

i would like just to put specification attribute value instead of its ID

please, help me, how can i quickly add product specification attributes?
2 года назад
if there is large number of product attributes. you can first import your excel to sql server to create table and write some query to map product attributes with products but should have some sql query knowledge.
2 года назад
rk.menon wrote:
if there is large number of product attributes. you can first import your excel to sql server to create table and write some query to map product attributes with products but should have some sql query knowledge.

thank you for your reply.

i have such thought now.. is there any SpecificationAttributeOptionValue thing for importing? i tried it and it didn't work :D

or how can i change it to import by SpecificationAttributeOptionValue and not by SpecificationAttributeOptionId ?

is it possible to do it without changing core code?

thanks
2 года назад
arthur_shneider wrote:

i have such thought now.. is there any SpecificationAttributeOptionValue thing for importing? i tried it and it didn't work :D

or how can i change it to import by SpecificationAttributeOptionValue and not by SpecificationAttributeOptionId ?

without change core code not possible
2 года назад
rk.menon wrote:

without change core code not possible

Can you create plugin for making SpecificationAttributeOptionValue work instead of SpecificationAttributeOptionId?
2 года назад
arthur_shneider wrote:

Can you create plugin for making SpecificationAttributeOptionValue work instead of SpecificationAttributeOptionId?

We do custom work. Please contact with our sales https://www.nop-station.com/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.