Error when trying to connect to database [Mac M1 PostgreSQL Everleap MySQL Docker]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Hey, all.

I'm trying to launch my NopCommerce developer environment via the source code of NopCommerce4.4 and I have not been able to connect my database (or shall I say databases) to my storefront. The error message I'm getting is:

Setup failed: An exception was thrown while activating λ:FluentMigrator.Runner.IVersionLoader.

I've tried Postgres, MySQL and even a connection string via Everleap but nothing seems to be working for me.

I'm on Mac M1, Monterey 12.1, using Docker to launch NopCommerce and have tried 4 different database connections (MySQL both locally and on Everleap and also PostgreSQL locally and on Everleap). I've also tried to connect to a NopCommerce professional but he is used to Windows environment so he could not help me.

Any Mac developers out there? Please help.
один год назад
I'm in the same position as you so I'll bump the message.
Hopefully someone can come and clarify why we're getting installation errors.
один год назад
@Kevin
Would you be more specific - What  databases / versions have you tried?
Did it ever work for you, or just start happening?
See if this helps
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/94242/nopcommerce-dead-all-of-the-sudden/page/5#295772
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.