PayPal Integration Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
We have integrated the payment for PayPal and our Nopcommerce site: https://jeenalavie.com/
But we are still getting this warning from PayPal-> PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning, here's the warning content

Be careful with this message
Swati Mazumder is similar to a name in your organization, but the email address does not belong to your domain or SyncSol Mail couldn’t verify that it actually came from swati_mazumder@hotmail.com. Avoid replying to this email unless you reach out to the sender by other means to ensure that this email address is legitimate.

How can we fix this error?
один год назад
Where are you seeing the warning?  I don't think it's related to IPN.  Googling that message says it's a Gmail warning.
один год назад
Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter
один год назад
Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you with PayPal integration, for further discussion please reach me at this Email:  Imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

Awaiting your positive response.

Regards,
Imtiyaz
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.