Child-Parent structure, also for impersonating feature

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
Hi everyone,

we're running a store for our B2B e-commerce.

We have international sales partners that each have a subset of customers that "belong" to them and they would like to use the impersonating feature to make purchases on behalf of their customers.

Are there out of the box features for establishing something like a "parent-customer"-->"child-customers" structure? As I understand the vendor feature is not what I'm looking for?

I would especially like to give the partners a customer role where they can access admin area, but only see their child-customers. This would also be relevant for impersonating feature, so that they can only impersonate their own customers, cause they don't even see other customers.

Thanky in advance!

Cheers
один год назад
Hi,
It's possible by using impersonation feature of nopCommerce.
You can add a representative role (which will have access to back admin and impersonation access)
Then you can create two new Domain like
Representative (Id, NopCustomerId)
RepresentativeCustomer(Id, RepresentativeId, ImpersonateNopCustomerId)
When a Representative get logged in into site then you can detect if it is a representative, then get list of RepresentativeCustomer for that Representative and then give the list to impersonate any customer from that list.

We have developed similar feature already. Feel free to reach us if you need any other help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.