Installation Page won't open?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
New York wrote:
RE: "I did not realise I needed to select Nop.Web here"
I've run it in both ways.  Typically using IIS Express (as it is the default).  Maybe it is something about your settings:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express\config\templates\PersonalWebServer\applicationhost.config

Thanks, could be. I did get the install page up and filled it in but ended up with a connection error. I think this was because I did not have IIS up and running which I have now done but hitting the run button again does not bring  up the instal page now. I'm sure it will all make sense once I get used to this but am struggling a little at the minute?
один год назад
Ah! Just tried again and it appears to be working now. I did restart VS, maybe that's it
один год назад
You don't need to " have IIS up and running".  IIS Express is self-contained.

Yes, I've seen issues where a (bad) IIS Express 'process' is still running. As you've noted, restarting VS usually solves that.  Alternatively, you will note an IIS Express icon in your System Tray (right side of task bar), and you can right-click / "Exit".
один год назад
New York wrote:
You don't need to " have IIS up and running".  IIS Express is self-contained.

Yes, I've seen issues where a (bad) IIS Express 'process' is still running. As you've noted, restarting VS usually solves that.  Alternatively, you will note an IIS Express icon in your System Tray (right side of task bar), and you can right-click / "Exit".

Just figuring all this stuff out, IIS was not enabled in Windows on "local Host". It is that I enabled, seems to be working now so not game to disable it

BR

Dave
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.