Message Templates - HTML Renders Differently

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
I have created (bought and edited) an HTML responsive email template for customer account registration notifications.
I used it for modifications visual studio and tested it in local browser. The page renders beautifully without any issues.

When I copy and paste the same source code into the body of the message template editor, the CSS layout shifts.

I tried moving the CSS styles into the body of the HTML page (from the head section), but even then the CSS layouts are changing around the area for the logo.

Also, I notice the javascript is not working on the rendered page and in fact, the javascript just disappears when we switch between the source code view and design view.

Please see the code below for reference:

https://ctxt.io/2/AAAQwECZEw
один год назад
Try disabling the rich-text control for Message Templates from settings, it could be formatting/re-encoding your codes. Try disabling that and put the HTML again using text-area control and check if it works or not.
один год назад
You may need to adjust these Settings:

adminareasettings.richeditoradditionalsettings
adminareasettings.richeditorallowjavascript
adminareasettings.richeditorallowstyletag
один год назад
New York wrote:
You may need to adjust these Settings:

adminareasettings.richeditoradditionalsettings
adminareasettings.richeditorallowjavascript
adminareasettings.richeditorallowstyletag

For adminareasettings.richeditoradditionalsettings the value is
settings.plugins.push('textcolor'); settings.toolbar += ' | forecolor backcolor';

What should be changed here.

For remaining two settings I changed value to true.
один год назад
The problem is still the same.. can anyone suggest please?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.