Freelancers Wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
Hi Community,

We are looking for a couple fluent NopCommerce power users / developers who can assist with site configurations on a regular basis.
Everything from theme deployments, css customizations, light jquery customizations, and configuring plugins, like Shipping and payments.  Basically, all the general configurations that go into a store creation from a configuration standpoint.
Development skills in nopCommerce a bonus.
Please, no companies, just individuals / freelancers.  PM if your are interested along with your hourly rate.

Secondly, looking for an individual (again not a company) who knows Flutter that can write a custom Mobile App. Please PM me if you have proven experience writing in this Mobile technology.

Thank you,
Charles
один год назад
Hello,

We have experience in it.
We would love to assist you with your requirement
Please check PM.

Thanks
Ilyas Patel
один год назад
Hello ,

Hope you are doing well,
We can help you for the same. As we have the all factors that you want with expertise.

Please check the PM

Thanks
Jatin
один год назад
Hello,

I would be glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please connect with me.

Best Regards
Trish C.
Email: [email protected]
один год назад
Hello Charles
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with his work. Please get in touch with the below-shared contact details to discuss this further.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,
Alan Jones
один год назад
Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I would like to work with you on your requirement.

Please drop me a text over Skype : Vanessa_12766, or you can send me a email over : [email protected].

looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Vanessa J
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.