nopCommerce mobile application for iOS and Android

один год назад
Hi! great news.

App is something new? so all "desktop" solutions from nopcommerce are not working?

I thinking about themes / customs in cart etc?
один год назад
a.m. wrote:
Excited to make use of the mobile app. One question where can I find the binaries or project for the "nopCommerce mobile app plugin" that goes along with the front-end API to allow for manament of the mobile app? I have taken a look at all the source for the 4.60 Web and API and can't find it anywhere.
Thanks a lot for purchasing our mobile application. I've just replied to you by email. Please check

Hello Andrei, thank you for your kind help in this regard.
один год назад
Just installed, and is preety fast. Is any Admin demo or something where can i check and understand how it's works with nopcommerce store?

We have some custom plugins /integration and i'm not sure How much We need to change.

We use
один год назад
Zyje_sobie wrote:
Just installed, and is preety fast. Is any Admin demo or something where can i check and understand how it's works with nopcommerce store?

No, there's no the admin area. We oofer only demo apps available here
8 месяцев назад
Where can we report bugs and find fixes or read forum discussions on debugging issues with the Flutter Mobile app. I am having some issues running Version 4.60.05 of the app locally and would be good to get some resources to use.
8 месяцев назад
tmyvettCCL wrote:
Where can we report bugs and find fixes or read forum discussions on debugging issues with the Flutter Mobile app. I am having some issues running Version 4.60.05 of the app locally and would be good to get some resources to use.

Please check your private messages.