Switch from Mysql To SqlServer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
I have been using MySql for the store and now I want to switch to Sql Server what are my options do I have to redo it put all the settings again etc  or do I some other option?

Thank you
один год назад
You can update your ConnectionString in \App_Data\appsettings.json

Example for localhost / Windows Auth
  "ConnectionStrings": {
    "ConnectionString": "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=nopCommerce460_sample;Integrated Security=True;Persist Security Info=False;Trust Server Certificate=True",
    "DataProvider": "sqlserver",
    "SQLCommandTimeout": null
  },

But your ConnectionString will differ.  You may want to set up a brand new no-source folder on your  local PC, and then you can go through the Install.  (You can run that right from the folder by running Nop.Web.exe.)  Have it create Database, and sample data, and test that all is well.  Then you can see the ConnectionString in the appsettings.json to get the correct string.
один год назад
Already done :).

To be honest I don't find any difference in speed /performance so no point in switching anyway unless you know of some Pros/Cons ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.