Recurring products not appearing under the order

9 месяцев назад
Hi, I have built a custom payment method plugin. In the method for executing the recurring payment, I have successfully created an order, processed it through the payment provider, verified that it is paid.... Now the issue is, when I go to the admin panel and click on the created order on the recurring payments, there are no results???
Also in the seperate menu for recurring payments there are all subscriptions listed, BUT also the ones that were canceled....
9 месяцев назад
Are all the products in the order defined as Recurring products ?
9 месяцев назад
Yidna wrote:
Are all the products in the order defined as Recurring products ?

Yes i only allow 1 prodict to be ordered at a time. Also they are all recurring. Also in the numbernof cycles i set to 0.. because i thought that meant unlimited, correct?
9 месяцев назад
No I think 0 means no cycle
See https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/running-your-store/catalog/products/recurring-products.html#:~:text=Recurring%20products&text=In%20case%20your%20product%20is,recurring%20order%20can%20be%20repeated.
9 месяцев назад
Yidna wrote:
No I have the cycle length set to 1. And the total cycles to 0.
9 месяцев назад
Ok so I found out I have to have the number of total cycles set to more than 0 (I thought 0 meant unlimited) which is not the best but OK.... BUT still in the recurring payments the table is empty. But there appeared that the next payment will be "date of first purchase?????", then there are 2 buttons. If I click on the first one it creates a new order and it sets to pending???? How do I handle this?
9 месяцев назад
aglasencnik wrote:
But there appeared that the next payment will be "date of first purchase?????", then there are 2 buttons. If I click on the first one it creates a new order and it sets to pending???? How do I handle this?

Probably because your settings were not correct when you create the first order it may not be calculating the date correctly if that is what you mean.

Normally recurring is about making another payment using a system payment method and you need to have an order to record the order payment details against. Hence you need to create a new order.

For my needs I modified the system to automatically create the order on the anniversay date. Then I send an email to the customer to make payment for the order using a payment methods that allows deferred payment for orders not paid in pending status.
9 месяцев назад
Yidna wrote:
But there appeared that the next payment will be "date of first purchase?????", then there are 2 buttons. If I click on the first one it creates a new order and it sets to pending???? How do I handle this?

Probably because your settings were not correct when you create the first order it may not be calculating the date correctly if that is what you mean.

Normally recurring is about making another payment using a system payment method and you need to have an order to record the order payment details against. Hence you need to create a new order.

For my needs I modified the system to automatically create the order on the anniversay date. Then I send an email to the customer to make payment for the order using a payment methods that allows deferred payment for orders not paid in pending status.

I already have the payment part figured out. My gateway handles it. I save the id of the aubscription in the initial order.
The only problems are like I said the date which would be the current one, and also the next orders... Is there a method I could override to just have the next order set to paid? Because the gateway will do it anyway
9 месяцев назад
I would be having my Payment Method check is the Subscription is still valid and if the current order it is Paid via the subscription then set the Status to Paid.
9 месяцев назад
Yidna wrote:
I would be having my Payment Method check is the Subscription is still valid and if the current order it is Paid via the subscription then set the Status to Paid.

Bu in which method should I do it?