nopCommerce 4.70

3 месяца назад

nopCommerce 4.70 using .Net 8.
Is there a documented report on the performance improvement between nopCommerce versions 4.70 and 4.60? If so, what are the details of the data set used in the comparison?
//Rashed

3 месяца назад
NC Software wrote:
(If you're a developer, I think you can use the UPS plugin code as-is except to change in the plugin.json file "SupportedVersions": [ "4.70" ] to "4.60".  Then recompile in your 4.60 source.)

Yes, I realize I can go into GitHub and make all that work, but I'm trying to make a suggestion that helps more than just "me" and also help take some stress off of nop's devs about releasing 4.70. It seems we've gone from a January prediction to April already and that always slips in the land of software. Releasing an update that buys times can help all.

Let me add that assuming an April (May) release not everyone is going to instantly move to 4.70 and UPS deprecates the prior system on June 3rd per the email I received as a reminder this past Tuesday.
2 недели назад
Hello,

Is there a time when the version will be released?
It would be helpful for planning because April is already half over.

Does nopCommerce now have version number 5.00 instead of 4.70?

Best regards
2 недели назад
Yes, that's true. It seems that nopCommerce is skipping 4.70, 4.80 and 4.90 versions since they renamed the old 4.70 to 5.00 in their Github milestone which is due on April 30, 2024.

If they are skipping minor versions that means 5.00 will be something big and unexpected since nopCommerce does develop many things outside of their public Github repo similar to mobile app and API.

Thank you,
Atul
2 недели назад
nopAdvance.com wrote:
... means 5.00 will be something big and unexpected...

Without specific communication from the nopCommerce team, it’s hard to say exactly why they chose to skip to 5.00.  All the planned items are issues in the GitHub repo.
одна неделя назад
a.m. wrote:
Most probably we'll release it in February 2024

UPDATE: April 2024

Is this date still valid?
одна неделя назад
niznen wrote:
Is this date still valid?

Yes, it should be the end of April
3 дня назад
We've just released nopCommerce 4.70. Please find more info here.
3 дня назад
a.m. wrote:
We've just released nopCommerce 4.70. Please find more info here.

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing it