How to bulk "Unpublish" products that are out of stock

3 месяца назад
Hi,
I have a problem with Out of stock products. I would like to hide from the front store, all products that are out of stock, as they are cluttering the shop.

The only help/advice I could find online was to go to a single product and change --> Low stock activity
to "Unpublish", which I did, unfortunately product still shows in the archive page (still visible for clients), single product page view on front end shows (AVAILABILITY: OUT OF STOCK).

Can somebody advice me how can I get that sorted.
Would be great if there was solution, to bulk hide all OUT OF STOCK products from the front end, rather than be going and editing every single product.

Thank you in advice for help.

3 месяца назад
If you are product inventory within your nopCommerce store and low stock activity is set to unpublish product then the only reason why customers are able to see it should be related to caching. Otherwise this setting works perfectly.

Can you please post some more information along with the product URLs which are still showing in archive and out of stock?

Best regards,
Atul
3 месяца назад
Note: The Low stock activity function only works in the workflow, when an order is placed and the stock quantity is reduced to the minimum level the function will be initiated

Just changing the value manually will not action the function - if you are adjusting the values and if required you also want the product Disabled or Unpublished then manually tick that option and save

To do it in bulk you can use an SQL Query
or use a Bulk Edit Function See https://selectsystems.com.au/bulk-edit-products