Prod Export to Staging Import Product Images not showing

3 месяца назад
Hello https://webapp-lyspleot6zlsw.azurewebsites.net/ just doing some testing
exporting from prod and importing product to staging
Everything went good except my images arent showing I copied the images from path
/site/wwwroot/wwwroot/images/thumbs
to

thanks for the help.
3 месяца назад
d0rk23 wrote:
from path
to

Two path are same. Do you mean any other path?
//Rashed
3 месяца назад
Hi no its the same setup same path for both. Wasnt sure if there was something else I needed to do.
3 месяца назад
You can verify the path by doing an Export on your production system.  (Select one product / Export selected).  Then look at the Picture1 column in the Excel file.  You need to use the exact path 'prefix' including the drive letter - For example if you do it in the online demo, you see:

C:\web\admin-demo.nopcommerce.com\wwwroot\images\thumbs\0000020_build-your-own-computer.jpeg
3 месяца назад
Hi d0rk23,

One more thing. If you have just exported and imported products using excel sheet without putting the picture path then you need to make sure that the picture table (picture id's) must be also same as you mentioned in the image path otherwise it may not work as expected like New York said.

I think the best way to move from production to staging is to directly restore database otherwise if you perform an excel export / import then verify everything using SQL queries if you are a developer.

Best regards,
Atul