issue with message template - OrderPaid.CustomerNotification

один месяц назад
I created table to map between my order and payment result. if payment complete success, I mark order as paid  and redirect to checkout/complete else goto orders  history.
where is the issue? I think MarkOrderAsPaidAsync send customer notification
this is code
var order = _orderService.GetOrderByIdAsync(_transactionTrackerRecord.NopCommerce_OrderID).Result;
                    if (_transactionTrackerRecord.Sucess == true)
                    {

_orderProcessingService.MarkOrderAsPaidAsync(order);
                        return Redirect(_contextAccessor.HttpContext.Request.PathBase + "/checkout/completed/" + order.Id.ToString());
                    }

else
                    {
                        _orderProcessingService.CancelOrderAsync(order, true);

return Redirect(_contextAccessor.HttpContext.Request.PathBase + "/order/history/");
                    }
один месяц назад
RE: calling Async methods:
                        _orderProcessingService.MarkOrderAsPaidAsync(order);
                        _orderProcessingService.CancelOrderAsync(order, true);

Should be using "await" - e.g.
  await _orderProcessingService.MarkOrderAsPaidAsync(order);

Although I don't think that would cause your issue of not getting CustomerNotification queued.  So, set a breakpoint and step through the code.
один месяц назад
Thank you
after add backslash after url mails in message queue sent
and after add await before  _orderProcessingService.MarkOrderAsPaidAsync(order);
mail added into Message queue
but still OrderCompleted.CustomerNotification  after store owner change order status to completed
OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification -> added into Message queue and sent
and
OrderPaid.CustomerNotification -> added into Message queue and sent
but
OrderCompleted.CustomerNotification -> not
how can i fix it or if i must use another template and when this template "OrderCompleted.CustomerNotification"  fire?
один месяц назад
Is the Order Status being set to Complete?
The "workflow" must be completed:  I.e., I believe that if shipping is required, you must have Shipments and Deliver them.
один месяц назад
Ok i'll check cycle of shipping
But if i change status to completed from orders page why CustomerNotification not add to queue in case collect from store for example
один месяц назад
Manually changing the status on the Edit Order Page does not go through workflow:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/97993/message-template-orderprocessingcustomernotification-email-not-triggered-when-changing-order-status-#308501