nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
Hi,.

the price is now as follows formatted "19.80 EUR incl tax".
Is it possible for two variable to use?
Price and tax would be better to separate.
Now, the text "Incl. tax" has the same size as the price, and it doesn't look good.

Frank

I think I was asking a related topic in this thread:

"Multiple "Including Tax" suffix? (3.20)"

I would be great I we could customize "incl tax" suffix or get a separate suffix as suggested by fbfrank. And as Frank wrote, it would be also nice if we can reduce the text size.

See pics for your references:

- customized tax suffix for tax type A
- customized tax suffix for tax type B

Regards!
10 years ago
neokiller62 wrote:
Feature proposal: default currency for each language

We would also need default currency for each store.
10 years ago
johandavidson wrote:

YES!!
10 years ago
johandavidson wrote:

Yes, this is very important. And I thought its already there!
10 years ago
rahat wrote:

Yes, this is very important. And I thought its already there!

Same here....I thought its there so....and its a must...that's what multistor should do...

domain.com = $ currency
domain.co.uk = £ currency

and this way .....thanks
10 years ago
...Now, it is time to switch to some open source database...

I respectfully disagree. I, and others, have a SQL Server backend as one of the reasons we went with nopCommerce. If it is to be changed to a user-selectable database, fine. As long as SQL Server is still supported as well.

-Scott
10 years ago
SSSikora wrote:
...Now, it is time to switch to some open source database...

I respectfully disagree. I, and others, have a SQL Server backend as one of the reasons we went with nopCommerce. If it is to be changed to a user-selectable database, fine. As long as SQL Server is still supported as well.

-Scott

Support for MySQL would be good. But SQL server needs to be there.
10 years ago
Where is open source KendoUI?
Telerik has proposed it's new platform and open source kendoui disappears from the site!!!
What is going to be now? The new version has already transferred it's administration ui to kendo.
10 years ago
dimiszk wrote:
Where is open source KendoUI?
Telerik has proposed it's new platform and open source kendoui disappears from the site!!!
What is going to be now? The new version has already transferred it's administration ui to kendo.

No worries. It's still there - http://www.telerik.com/download/kendo-ui-web-open-source
10 years ago
Andrei,

I wanted to thank you, I was checking the changesets and I noticed you added a feature that I requested.

"When a store owner is associating a simple product to a grouped product we would warn him if that simple product already has an associated grouped product (show existing associations while selecting an associated simple product)
Committed by andreymaz on Jan 04, 2014. Commit 7bd0d85ba840."

This will be very handy for us.

Thanks Again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.