nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,.

is there a choice in the version 3.30 whether a customer or business customer logs on? That should be built.

Frank
10 years ago
Uploaded files remain in database even when unpaired.

We have tried some file uploads  (- files suitable for print - which is quite large on size) - using product parameters.

The problem is, when uploaded and order is placed:

This "big" file remain in database even when the order is canceled/ or not placed - those files becomes unpaired.

Question:

1/ Could it be automaticaly deleted (purged) on these ODD states?

2/ or could be these files stored in FileSystem to be able to maintain them manually?

Thanks

By the way, in the last bulit 3.3: Resource name for
common.fileuploader.upload 
left :-)
10 years ago
Invoice total rounding

Is there any set-up to let total price rounded?

In Czechia we are using the smallest coin 1 CZK. So invoice should be without decimal places.

On the other side, it is usual to use two or even more decimal prices for products, which are many time cheaper then one CZK.

It would be nice to have a parameter to set-up total invoice decimal places rounding...

Thanks
10 years ago
Product attribute - new type suggestion

In our business we have such type of products, where it would be good to have the possibility to choose parameter from list of pictures.

Selectable list of pictures, which show f.i. how flyer should be folded: 1 fold, 2 folds, U-fold, Z-fold...
10 years ago
PDF invoice optimalization

In the last versions of NopCommerce is PDF generating more optimalisable, but using logo is still not very nice.

I suggest to provide these easy update on it:

1/ Add 2 text head columns (the same like the footer text).

2/ In the hint for PDF logo exactly specify X and Y px size and the position where to be placed on the invoice

PS. We have a lot things, which must be on the invoice specified, which is given by law. Now we do it in "PDF logo", but it is not very nice.

Thanks
10 years ago
Nothing major, but it would be nice to have the customers postal code appear right below their credit card information since it is required when I manually process.
10 years ago
I see you are making some updates to the Attribute Combinations.  I will definitely be using them when they are released. I want to suggest something that I think has not already been suggested.

Will this WI 11888 https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11888 have the ability to "grey out" or list "out of stock" in the "drop-down box" on the product details page? Or is it limited to removing the item from the customers site when the stock hits 0?

I would like the ability to not display combinations that are not listed for the product/do not sell (resolved in 11888), but also when a combination we do sell is out of stock, display the notice next to attribute.  

EX:
T-shirt for sale
Color: Red Blue Green
Sizes: S M L XL

Select Red
Sizes (dynamically updates to display) S - Out of Stock, M, L (XL is not listed because the item is not carried in this color)

Select Blue
Sizes (dynamically updates to display) S, L, XL (M is not carried)

Also, support for items with more than 2 attributes in a combination.

Second: Could you add the ability to utilize the inventory tracking notifications that you have with individual products at the attribute combination level?  I would like to set individual notification levels per attribute combination and apply the notifications settings.

Thanks for the great support.
10 years ago
Here is a good example of attribute combinations working. You may have already seen it.
http://www.threadrock.com/bacon-eggs-skull-crossbones
10 years ago
mayabellescloset wrote:

"Useful to any store" is a generalization and simply not true. I have seen plenty of stores that do not have forums in particular. I have also seen others on NopCommerce forums saying they don't need them.  Disabling the feature does not remove these features from the code, thus build time and space on the server are still increased for no reason. Even if you need these features, they are just that - *features* (rather than core store functionality) - which belong in a plugin. There is no reason they could not be used as a plugin and no reason they have to be part of the core.

Agreed , even more , CSS styles for forums and blogs are having a weight also  ,and there is no reason why to have them loaded if you will never ever use them.  

And another thing is  -  plugin structure is a key to proper and quicker development and better services at the  end of the day.
Say  , we can add more interesting and may be risky ideas with out of overwriting core functionality and making a mess of whole thing.
10 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I think we should make it responsive out of the box and drop the jquery mobile version. This is the current trend of the market. More and more of the themes that are available for nop are also going that way, so it renders the jquery mobile version useless anyway.

I'm new here, just deployed my first site, and totally agree. I vote responsive all the way, bootstrap 3 is great (and also the default for MVC these days). There are use cases where having a mobile specific theme would be valuable, but I'd bet for over 80% of the deployments responsive would be preferred. Kendo is nice, and opens the door to using Telerik's new cloud platform, but then it's married to yet another js framework.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.