nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
duo8668 wrote:
The .NET 4.5.1 had me to give up my entire nopCommerce in future, perhaps move to magento.

The .NET framework changes in the project is much faster than Server Farm's framework upgrade.

I changed the target framework to 4.5 instead of 4.5.1. Hope this does not cause any problem.
Most of the good servers now support 4.5 tho.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I think we should make it responsive out of the box and drop the jquery mobile version. This is the current trend of the market. More and more of the themes that are available for nop are also going that way, so it renders the jquery mobile version useless anyway.

Hello Andry  in NopCommerce 3.30    this Buy x get  Y free option is there or not

Thanks
9 years ago
shaiktwills wrote:
in NopCommerce 3.30    this Buy x get  Y free option is there or not

Hi,

No, unfortunately, it's again postponed.

P.S. I presume you meant 3.40 because 3.30 was released long time ago
9 years ago
Thanks for your reply
9 years ago
Just downloaded the latest build of nopcommerce 3.30. It fails with a jquery runtime error as soon as I give focus to the Admin User Email textbox on the install page.

Windows 7 64 bit Pro

.Net Framework 4.5.1

using IIS Express

IE 11

error:

Unhandled exception at line 50, column 199 in http://localhost:15536/Scripts/jquery.validate.min.js

0x800a138f - JavaScript runtime error: Unable to get property 'call' of undefined or null reference
9 years ago
engxladso wrote:
Just downloaded the latest build of nopcommerce 3.30. It fails with a jquery runtime error as soon as I give focus to the Admin User Email textbox on the install page.

Windows 7 64 bit Pro

.Net Framework 4.5.1

using IIS Express

IE 11

error:

Unhandled exception at line 50, column 199 in http://localhost:15536/Scripts/jquery.validate.min.js

0x800a138f - JavaScript runtime error: Unable to get property 'call' of undefined or null reference

Thanks for info. But please do not duplicate posts and topics - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/30929/nopcommerce-330-fails-straight-out-of-the-box.aspx
9 years ago
Sorry, I didn't know the right place to put it. Since the message here initially got no response, I put it somewhere else.
9 years ago
Hi,.

that is the current version 3.30 change set: 4fc98e045c540a9?
Changes are there and where can I find a list of changes.
Where can I download the modified version?

Frank
9 years ago
New York wrote:
...a single product can exist in multiple warehouses (1 to many relationship) are needed. ...
A while back (2.65), I did some custom work for a client.  I created a Supplier entity (one product can have one or more suppliers).  Also included a "Picking list" PDF; on Orders list page, the store owner could select one or more open orders, and the picklist would print with separate pages per supplier.  (Picking list was also available on the individual order page).
I can contribute some code if this is the desired path.

ChuckR wrote:
Very interesting. Something like this would work well I believe.  Andrey, looking forward to your input on this.  Bridging these gaps would be a big win for nop and allow the platform to become possible in industries like auto parts (among others) where same part(product) from multiple suppliers, multiple warehouses to split up quantity for storage is common.

New York - Do you have a demo of this somewhere to look at? If so, we can create a new feature topic and discuss.

See this fork for 3.50

Vote for this work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.