nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
mattbrummett wrote:
This didn't work for either (NC 3.2). I did receive the e-mail, but replying to it directly replies to the store, not the customer. Do we need to restart the application after making this change?

It's not supported by all SMTP servers. For such cases please see this work item
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
This didn't work for either (NC 3.2). I did receive the e-mail, but replying to it directly replies to the store, not the customer. Do we need to restart the application after making this change?
It's not supported by all SMTP servers. For such cases please see this work item

Can not install that it always works. I think that this is an important future.
10 years ago
Imports of goods will be?
10 years ago
Announcement: The new version 3.30 will be released on April 3rd. Please see the following topic -
nopCommerce 3.30 is coming. BETA testers needed.
10 years ago
Hi,

I need help with our discount method. We are currently using the default method "percentage by amount spent".

For instance, our customers save 5% per $100 spent. However, we would like to change it to 5% for 2 or more items in the shopping cart and 10% for 5 or more items, etc...

How difficult will it be for our developer to change the code for this to be possible?

Our website is Youbulkit.com

We want our customers to get a discount per items in their cart, not how much they have spent.

Please help.

Thanks, T
10 years ago
@wisenooty
Please don't post duplicates.  And if your question/issue is not relevant to the topic, start a new one.
10 years ago
And here we go. Please see nopCommerce 3.30 released
10 years ago
Awesome!!! Great Job
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

- Web farm support (postponed)

Noooooooo~~~~~~~
9 years ago
The .NET 4.5.1 had me to give up my entire nopCommerce in future, perhaps move to magento.

The .NET framework changes in the project is much faster than Server Farm's framework upgrade.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.