nopCommerce 1.6 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
emumanu wrote:
Amara,

v1.5 has the option to store the images in the filesystem instead of the DB.

In the All Settings -> Fifth page you can set
Media.Images.StoreInDB to False and you have it :)

Regards!

Thanks emumanu

amar
14 years ago
I guess this feature should also be on the roadmap for 1.6 version

There should built-in feature in nopCommerce that catches how many people visit the website and from where (which country , state etc), catches the IP address of all the website visitor.

I know there are tools available like Google Analytics but there should be something available within nopCommerce, so users don't have to go to another website to sign up for these tools,

Or if this feature requires lot of modification/addition then i guess in admin section there should be a place to save google meta keywords, when when we sign of for tools like Google Analytics , they give us a piece of code that needs to be save in the coding of page. So just like there is a place for SMS service and Live Chat service there should be a place to paste this code too to make it easy for everybody.
14 years ago
In the 1.6 roadmap there should be a feature in the admin section for the administrator to RESET PASSWORD for any user - this is a very helpful feature in managing daily customer's issues/problems
14 years ago
you can change a customers password from admin in  v1.5
14 years ago
I just saw that, nifty, that will come in handy a lot.
14 years ago
Dont want to beat a broken horse but a bway for the clients to upload photos and flash, etc from within the editor. I would also like to see the links you create from within the admin section ( new topic ) to show somewhere, If i use the site for a client then they dont know how to add this in the code and most of them dont understand why it does not at least show in the information block.

Thanks for the great product....
14 years ago
what about affiliates?
Could be good giving access to their data and their customer...
14 years ago
Hi there,

Please see my suggestions below:

1, when uploading products from xls file, system could automatically add SKUs to products if their product name(and desc) is the same.(eg. same shoes for adult and child have different sku)

2, updating product attribute is a pain in nop if we have like 1000 products with all the same attributes.(e.g. shoe sizes)

3, Could allow visitors to select how many products to show in single product page.

4, Adding a repair option in installation phase, which used for recover asp.net codes but use existing database etc.( in my case, we have to pay for extra database, therefore not able to recover codes by re-install the package)
14 years ago
The picture zoom tool is nice. But I can't use it while the product have only one PIC.

1.6 should be able to let admin choose whether or not enable that feature for each product.
14 years ago
Would there be any interest in out of the box support for alternative backend databases, particularly mysql?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.