Error with button configuration Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Working Well, Thanks.
8 years ago
Hi,
How can I add this new plugins in nopCommerce 3.70?
I am trying to add wish List add to cart button.
I am new in NopCommerce.
After adding a folder named: ima9ines.Nop.ShoppingcartRemoveButton in nop.web\plugin\
I build and rebuild the setup and I got below error when i run it!!

thanks
Nadeem

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:

Line 147:                            
Line 148:                            //init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
Line 149:                            foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
Line 150:                                if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
Line 151:                                    if (!t.IsInterface)

Source File: D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs    Line: 149

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +70
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:149

[Exception: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:168

[Exception: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:187

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicK....]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +613
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +141
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +102
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +157
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +531

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicK....]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9942412
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +90
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +261

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1038.0
8 years ago
ndmmuns wrote:
Hi,
How can I add this new plugins in nopCommerce 3.70?
I am trying to add wish List add to cart button.
I am new in NopCommerce.
After adding a folder named: ima9ines.Nop.ShoppingcartRemoveButton in nop.web\plugin\
I build and rebuild the setup and I got below error when i run it!!

thanks
Nadeem

Server Error in '/' Application.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:

Line 147:                            
Line 148:                            //init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
Line 149:                            foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
Line 150:                                if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
Line 151:                                    if (!t.IsInterface)

Source File: D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs    Line: 149

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +70
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:149

]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:168

]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in D:\StoneCity\nopCommerce_3.70_Source_new\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:187

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +613
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +141
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +102
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +157
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +531

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Plugin 'ima9ines - Shoppingcart Remove Button - Free Edition'. Could not load file or assembly 'ima9ines.Nop, Version=3.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9942412
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +90
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +261

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1038.0

Hi,

Did you add the CORE plugin?
8 years ago
Hi,

CORE plugin is the product version, not source code version.

So that, you just needed to copy this CORE plugin folder under your nopCommerce website's plugins folder.
And then, go to Admin mode, Plugins section, refresh plugin list, click on the Install button to install this plugin.

Hope this help :)
8 years ago
Thank you Mariann
I did it.
8 years ago
How to install ima9ines category plugin in nopcommerce 3.60 version? I m new in nopcommerce , i have already searched for documentation but i am not found any document .please provide me some details how to put all file in nopcommece project and how to use it  ??????
8 years ago
Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your feedback. We will create all documents/guides for our entire FREE plugins soon.

We saw that I downloaded CORE plugin from our site.
So that, following steps (must be in order) to use the Categories plugin:

- Copied these plugins to Plugins folder of deployed nopCommerce website.
- Go to admin mode, choose Plugins from main menu.
- Click on "Reload all plugins" button.
- Install CORE plugin, and then active it.
- Install Category plugin, and then active it.

*** NOTE ***
All plugins are released version (without code), so that, you just needed to copy these plugins to Plugins folder on the deployed nopCommerce website

8 years ago
Thanks for your quick reply.
I install "core plugin" in nopcommerce plugin list.
But how add "ima9ines.Nop.TopLowestPriceProducts" this type of plugins in list.
I already put in plugin folder ,
also do reload all plugin option
but nothing new is add in list
How to add that type of plugin ??
8 years ago
Please provide me some feedback on this one
i already added ima9ines plugins folder in to plugin main folder.
I refresh it but nothing new is happening. Would you provide some information about this ?
8 years ago
Hi,

Could you please take a screenshot about your Plugins folder?

I guest that you placed not correct ima9ines.Nop.TopLowestPriceProducts folder inside Plugins folder.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.