Error with button configuration Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
izoaib wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I tried to follow the comments but I am still getting the error.
I am using nopcommerce ver 3.6. ima9ines core lib ver 3.61
Here is the error

Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.

Source Error:

Line 12: @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 13: {
Line 14:     @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 15: }
Line 16: else

I had this error too about 1 month ago, but the developers at ima9ines updated their core plugin and now it is working perfectly.
Try downloading the newest version Core plugin from ima9ines and install it in your nopcommerce instead.
8 years ago
izoaib wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I tried to follow the comments but I am still getting the error.
I am using nopcommerce ver 3.6. ima9ines core lib ver 3.61
Here is the error

Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.

Source Error:

Line 12: @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 13: {
Line 14:     @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 15: }
Line 16: else

Hi,

3.65 is the latest version of our plugins for nopCommerce 3.60.
So that, please download latest version to resolve your issue.

Thanks for your feedback and using our plugins.

Best Regards,
Tuan Do (ima9ines.com)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.