Error with button configuration Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi

i have attached 2 screeshot for your verification . please check and let me know where i m making wrong action to do.
Please provide some feedback on below images

8 years ago

Please check this by clicking url on url page
8 years ago
Hi,

You should click on "Reload list of plugins" button (in the top right corner)

After that, you will see the list off our plugins (that not installed)

Hope this help :)
8 years ago
I have already do this but nothing happens.
I think there is some other process to add in "core plugin " ???
What you think ?
8 years ago
huraaahhh !!!!!!!!!!!
i done my issue , its related to my file permission , Now it is ok and i am able to configure and lean how to use that plugin in nopcommerce .
thanks for all feedback
8 years ago
Congrats :)
8 years ago
Hi

I select Widget Zone "header_links_after" , It show facebook like button in the centre of header, but i want to show in the left side of header. Please Guide me.
8 years ago
Hi,

You could have a try with "header_links_before".

Hope this help :)
8 years ago
Thanks , its work
8 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I tried to follow the comments but I am still getting the error.
I am using nopcommerce ver 3.6. ima9ines core lib ver 3.61
Here is the error

Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean ima9ines.Nop.Core.Plugins.BaseWidgetPluginWithItemsSettings.get_ResponsiveCarousel()'.

Source Error:

Line 12: @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 13: {
Line 14:     @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 15: }
Line 16: else
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.