SOLVED : Error when starting installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hi, I have only just downloaded nopCommerce v1.90 and am trying to start the install process. I have placed the files on my IIS 7 server under nopcomm19.local. Now when I browse to www.nopcomm19.local/install/install.aspx I get the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive.

Source Error:

Line 26:       <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm"/>
Line 27:     </customErrors>
Line 28:     <compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.0">
Line 29:       <expressionBuilders>
Line 30:         <add expressionPrefix="NopResources" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.NopResourceExpressionBuilder, Nop.BusinessLogic"/>

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcomm19\web.config    Line: 28

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4211; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4209

I'm only just learning web development so am not sure what this means exactly, but I'll take a guess at having the wrong version of the .NET Framework installed?

According to Control Panel I have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile, .NET Framework 4.0 Extended and .NET Framework 4.0 Multi-targeting Pack installed.

Thanks in Advance
12 Jahre weitere
Is 4.0 installed and configured?
12 Jahre weitere
I'm pretty sure it is as I only recently installed all of the Microsoft Web packages WebPI, WebMatrix etc.

I have actually managed to install nopCommerce now by getting it from the Microsoft website and installing using the Web Platform Installer, went very smoothly doing it that way.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.