nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
SWW wrote:
Will any of the performance improvements make it into 2.1?   It looks like they have been deferred to 2.2

Sure. I added a lot of SQL Server indexes (missed in 2.00). It should be much faster. 'Performance optimization' is never ending and quite common task. That's why it was moved to 2.20 (each further release will have some performance optimization)
12 Jahre weitere
one more- would like the ability for an admin to click on a small overlap "edit" button on top of any topic/localizable text, and have it pop up the admin settings to that item so it can be instantly edited.
12 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
2.10 is planned for the end of August.

Now it is the end of August,  weak weak ask: when ?

I'm looking forward to it release. Days And Nights.
12 Jahre weitere
guotao0609 wrote:
2.10 is planned for the end of August.

Now it is the end of August,  weak weak ask: when ?

I'm looking forward to it release. Days And Nights.

大概九月吧
12 Jahre weitere
Is 2.10 ready to be released?   Today?
12 Jahre weitere
boomhauer wrote:
one more- would like the ability for an admin to click on a small overlap "edit" button on top of any topic/localizable text, and have it pop up the admin settings to that item so it can be instantly edited.

ya just like DNN
12 Jahre weitere
nopDev wrote:
ya just like DNN

right, and orchard does it as well
12 Jahre weitere
maybe not for the immediate roadmap, but would be nice to have a way to add simple (text only?) pages to a nop site, without having to manually create a new page etc. maybe just a menu to let you pick 1/2/3 column mode, set the title, and then just have a big topic block for the page content. I find I often have a good number of these "extra" pages I have to add to a site.
12 Jahre weitere
Can we move the ProductsByTags PageSize into the catalog settings instead of hard coding it?

Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CatalogController.cs
Line 1585: command.PageSize = 4;
12 Jahre weitere
Category Sorting takes the first category found for OrderBy, whereas it should take the currently selected categoryId for OrderBy

Here is my FIX...

\Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\ProductService.cs
LINE 316

if (orderBy == ProductSortingEnum.Position && categoryId > 0)
            {
                //category position
                query = query.OrderBy(p => p.ProductCategories.FirstOrDefault().DisplayOrder);
            }

if (orderBy == ProductSortingEnum.Position && categoryId > 0)
            {
                //category position
                query = query.OrderBy(p => p.ProductCategories.Where(pc => pc.CategoryId == categoryId).FirstOrDefault().DisplayOrder);
            }
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.