Tabs can not be selected in Admin-Edit Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hi All!

I have a problem with product's administration - after adding some my items tabbed interface of product's updating stops working when I am in product's editing page. I mean that tabs are displaying on page, but clicking on them affects nothing, current tabs remain the first. At the same time shop mapped on database with sample data works fine. Maybe such problem was already reported, than please gime me link to reply.

(I use NC with 4a4a5f6b8b5e tag)

Thank you

ps. Not only tabs, but seems that all teleric controls stop working. Main menu also doesn't expand subitems
12 Jahre weitere
I've found my problem. I add new Manufacturer with quotes in display name. In this case editing of products stops working because of teleric doesn't understand such name.
12 Jahre weitere
Thanks for reporting. I forwarded it to Telerik team
12 Jahre weitere
It doesn't work on product details page with "wrong" manufacturer name. But it works on product variant details with "wrong" (with quotes) customer role name (used on 'tier prices' tab) or "wrong" product attribute name. It's really weird. Does anybody have any suggestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.