NopCommerce integration with another web applications ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hello Team,

I am doing complex applications which have a lot of functionality like custom reports and its own user logic, also I would like to sell products in these applications.

I would like to know if I can integrate the car functionality and other nopCommerce features in my web app. I want to sell some products there but I don't want to create a full E-commerce page like those examples shows.
I am asking because I am thinking to buy the documentation but first I want to know if this solution will be a good solution for me.

As a summary I would like to add to my own application a page with products and car and with the others relates pages to the payment flow, but at the same time keep my original design, my own user logic and update my database(call some store procedures) with some information every time a purchase happen.

Thank you very much I hope you can help me.
11 Jahre weitere
--> creating a trigger in nopcommerce database on customers table (not good for performance)
--> creating a stored procedure which inserts in both the databases (do not want to use sp in nopcommerce v2.4)
--> creating a webservice for inserting the data in my another db (data might not be synchronis
11 Jahre weitere
Create a plugin that handles Customer Insert (Update) Events.  It would call a web service in your other app, or directly access the other app's db  (e.g. SP)
11 Jahre weitere
can't tell much because we don't know the detailed design of your application.
it is better to go through nopcommerce code and see whether the integration can be done.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.