Sell Products In Multiples Of Twos And Fours? In v2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
How do you set a product to only be allowed to be sold in 2s or 4s? I have set the minimum cart to 2 or 4 but the user can still add 3 or 5 which defeats the object?

I only want them to be allowed to enter multiples... So for multiples of 4, if they enter 5 or 6 they get an error? Is this possible? I know it was possible in v1.9?
12 Jahre weitere
Anyone know how to do this?  I'm using v2.2?
12 Jahre weitere
leen3o wrote:
How do you set a product to only be allowed to be sold in 2s or 4s? I have set the minimum cart to 2 or 4 but the user can still add 3 or 5 which defeats the object?

I only want them to be allowed to enter multiples... So for multiples of 4, if they enter 5 or 6 they get an error? Is this possible? I know it was possible in v1.9?

This feature as such is not availabel out of the box. If you are not concerned with inventory control, you can have 2 product variants: 1) sold in packages of 2 items and 2) sold in packages of 4 units.
12 Jahre weitere
Wow... Cannot believe this isn't built in!  This is a must for at least two of our clients, better start looking at a mod/plugin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.