"Waiting for abc.com"...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hi....

I'm using Nop 2.2....

when i request abc.com....it is taking  first 6 to 8 sec for "waiting for abc.com".....and after that it works perfectly...

is it taking connection time or what....???

Please give me Hint.....

i cant provide  site link here for some security or some reason.....

What could be the reason behind that....????

if u want to see what is wrong with this site .... then i will send this link via Personal Message or your email....

Thank You...
12 Jahre weitere
This is probably going to be your application domain starting up and running all the code required, it's a bit of a lengthy process and there are a number of threads in the forums regarding the issue

Others have solved this by adding a 'ping keep alive' to their applications, so the application pool in IIS is kept 'warmed up'
12 Jahre weitere
dmorley wrote:
This is probably going to be your application domain starting up and running all the code required, it's a bit of a lengthy process and there are a number of threads in the forums regarding the issue

Others have solved this by adding a 'ping keep alive' to their applications, so the application pool in IIS is kept 'warmed up'

Thank you for replay....

Can you send me link of that threads .......????

Thank You....
12 Jahre weitere
Dharmik wrote:

Thank you for replay....

Can you send me link of that threads .......????

Thank You....

http://www.google.com.mx/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADRA_esMX422MX422&q=%27ping+keep+alive%27+site%3anopcommerce.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.