nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Does it really need voting for? Shouldnt this be a standard feature and get a high priority? Seems like an oversight that really does need to be rectified
12 Jahre weitere
toomuchpresha wrote:
Does it really need voting for? Shouldnt this be a standard feature and get a high priority? Seems like an oversight that really does need to be rectified

There are a lot of features which could be standard ones. But we can't implement all of them in the next release. That's why the community can speed it up by voting
12 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
P.S. Please post questions like this into new topics. It's not about nopCommerce 2.40 roadmap!

Sorry got carried away...
12 Jahre weitere
SWW wrote:

An option (check box) to treat the username as an alias for public postings would be excellent! Or a separate alias field.

Added new workitem here if you'd like to vote for it.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10356
12 Jahre weitere
SWW wrote:

An option (check box) to treat the username as an alias for public postings would be excellent! Or a separate alias field.

Added new workitem here if you'd like to vote for it.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10356

You got my vote of course... Thanx for creating the workitem...
12 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
You can find a list of the planned articles here. Any suggestions are welcome!

I see some items with "(done)" .  Are they avail now?
12 Jahre weitere
New York wrote:
I see some items with "(done)" .  Are they avail now?

No, they'll be published in several days
12 Jahre weitere
mcselasvegas wrote:
_ProductAttributes is ignored by theme engine...

Just tested. Everything works fine.
12 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
_ProductAttributes is ignored by theme engine...
Just tested. Everything works fine.

I think it had something to do with caching... sorry for waisting your time... I know you have plenty to do
12 Jahre weitere
Are we able to change the SEO name for each product image? I don't see this option in the Admin UI... If not, I definitely would like this feature in 2.4!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.