Thinking of using Areas to merge nop with another MVC app.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
I'm trying to Merge nopCommerce with another MVC application.  I first tried adding in all the model, views, controllers and such and ran into a plethora of problems.  Anyone have any luck with using Areas in Visual Studio to merge nopCommerce with another MVC app?
12 Jahre weitere
Trying this as well.  Did you have any success?
12 Jahre weitere
I gave up for the moment.  Right now, I'm finishing up part of a site using N2CMS.  The donate section will use nopCommerce.  If I can't merge the 2, I am just going to set up a sub-domain (ex. donate.mywebsite.com).  The advantages of separating the 2 are that it will be easier to maintain upgrades.  The disadvantage is that I will have to create the theme twice and possibly have a commerce site certificate for the nopCommerce sub-domain and a non-commerce site certificate for the content management.  It's a tough call right now but I know I can get it working separating the 2 apps.
12 Jahre weitere
Ok.   I'll let you know if I have success.  There was a post a few months ago where they were integrating NOP and N2CMS but the thread has gone cold at the moment.  https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10516/n2cms-integration.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.