Integrating NopCommerce data access into another project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hello.

I'm building project in which I'm using the nopCommerce administration module to handle content, but would like to build my own front-end.

Is there any way at all that i can use the services etc to provide for Database access on my custom frontend? Will i need to add ludicrous amounts of code to accomodate for the Controller Constructors etc?

Thanks.
12 Jahre weitere
It is better to use the services and not use the Nop Commerce Data Access classes directly, si I suggest you reference the DLL that contains the services in the other project, for the additional funcionality I suggest you keep with the Nop Commerce architecture and build your own customized interfaces and services, that way you will reuse the existing funcionality and have the flexibility to extend it without touching the core services.
12 Jahre weitere
Were you able to come to a solution to your problem? I'm in a similar situation where I want my site to get data from nopCommerce while using the nopCommerce site for administration purposes only.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.